Experience a Thomas James Showcase Home
At Thomas James Homes, we take pride in being different from other new home builders. We focus on building quality, single homesite replacement homes in the most desirable neighborhoods of Northern California, Southern California, and Greater Seattle. Experience the sanctuary of these Showcase Homes in West LA that feature sweeping ocean views of Pacific Palisades to the laid back culture and unique style of Venice Beach.
This Pacific Palisades home is one of our favorites combining the elements of transitional architecture with a relaxing canyon backdrop. It was thoughtfully designed to be an entertainer’s dream with a large private yard, pool and cabana, open concept formal dining and living room area, plus an expansive chef’s kitchen complete with butler’s pantry and a custom eight-burner Viking antique reproduction stove. Take a virtual tour and see how this beautiful plan lends itself to an indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- 5,102 sq. ft.
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- Sparkling pool and cabana
- Gallery-like floor plan with polished concrete floors
- Bright natural light with large windows and sliding doors
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Spacious sky-lit loft
- Wide plank oak flooring throughout the second story
- Upstairs laundry room with sink
- Serene master suite with fireplace and large balcony
213 Ruth Avenue
Situated among the best boutiques and eateries of Venice, this custom farmhouse combines an ideal location with a luxury-designed concept. The formal living and dining room with its contemporary fireplace welcomes you in and leads to a downstairs bedroom with an en-suite bath that’s perfect for hosting guests. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms await with en-suite baths and a walk-in closet. The master suite is accompanied by a stunning spa-like bathroom, which includes dual vanities with waterfall countertops, a freestanding soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and an oversized walk-in closet.
- 3,191 sq. ft.
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- Contemporary farmhouse perfect for entertaining
- Formal living and dining room with fireplace
- Private den with pocket doors for a quiet hideaway
- Chef’s kitchen with both a butler’s pantry and walk-in pantry
- Large island with bar seating that overlooks the family room
- Second-floor laundry room with a sink and Electrolux washer and dryer
- Upstairs loft for a study space or lounging
- Master bath with dual vanities, waterfall countertops, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower
- Wide-plank maple flooring, split finish cabinetry, and chrome plumbing fixtures
Clean lines, sleek finishings, smooth stucco, and a sea breeze. This modern, Pacific Palisades home delivers impeccable style inside and out, from its gourmet kitchen and skylit dining area, to the indoor/outdoor great room that overlooks the Pacific. Tucked away is a luxurious master suite that boasts a sleek fireplace, large sliding doors, and a one of a kind master bath that inspires relaxation and repose.
- 3,465 sq. ft.
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- Single level modern masterpiece
- Skylit dining area with adjacent quartz-topped storage
- Gourmet kitchen with waterfall island and butler’s pantry
- Bertazzoni range, 66” premium refrigerator, and wine cooler
- Wide plank oak flooring, Absolute Blanc and Bianco Molasa quartz countertops, and split finish flat panel cabinets
- Indoor/outdoor great room with an ocean view and fireplace
- Formal living room with quad sliding doors to the outside
- Master bath with dual vanities, free-standing tub, and walk-in shower
- Pendant light fixtures, polished chrome finishes, and stainless steel appliances